the interesting idea... the start of this project... the conversations to come



I'm a member of Post Crossing, the internet site for postcard exchange. I sent a card to another Post Crosser, Ilona from Germany. She asked that people tell her which magical power they would like to have. Her question really made me think!

In turn, I thought it would be an interesting project to ask people to pose Thought-Provoking Questions. I would do my best to answer with my opinion, and I would encourage others to add theirs.

And, so was born this blog! I hope that it will be the home for many interesting conversations in the year ahead!



Friday, September 24, 2010

Work? Love it? Hate it?


Emsu, from Mannheim in Germany asked:


"What's your job? What do you like most about it? Are you happy with it? Or do you wish to do something else?"


I think almost everyone has, at some time, wished to do something else for a living, even those who many not have to work for a living. Of the multiple parts of this question, I find the part about "what do you most like" the most interesting. A big part of the way I make a living is teaching, and I love to teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment