the interesting idea... the start of this project... the conversations to come



I'm a member of Post Crossing, the internet site for postcard exchange. I sent a card to another Post Crosser, Ilona from Germany. She asked that people tell her which magical power they would like to have. Her question really made me think!

In turn, I thought it would be an interesting project to ask people to pose Thought-Provoking Questions. I would do my best to answer with my opinion, and I would encourage others to add theirs.

And, so was born this blog! I hope that it will be the home for many interesting conversations in the year ahead!



Monday, November 8, 2010

Sky do?


I have been told, by parents and other relatives, that I was an inquisitive child, and I like to think that I still am! As a child, before I could speak in complete sentences, I would still ask lots and lots of questions, using the ever-helpful word "do?"

I would ask, for instance,

Sky do?

as in "what is the sky for? what does the sky do?"


Well, young Eva (who is four) and I are clearly kindred spirits because she wonders...

Why is the sky blue if the universe is dark and black?

Sky blue do?

No comments:

Post a Comment