the interesting idea... the start of this project... the conversations to come



I'm a member of Post Crossing, the internet site for postcard exchange. I sent a card to another Post Crosser, Ilona from Germany. She asked that people tell her which magical power they would like to have. Her question really made me think!

In turn, I thought it would be an interesting project to ask people to pose Thought-Provoking Questions. I would do my best to answer with my opinion, and I would encourage others to add theirs.

And, so was born this blog! I hope that it will be the home for many interesting conversations in the year ahead!



Saturday, March 12, 2011

Probably NOT healthy


Masha wants to know something intensely personal:

What is the worst thing you have done in your life?

I might have said this one before: I told someone that I no longer loved him when that was a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment