the interesting idea... the start of this project... the conversations to come



I'm a member of Post Crossing, the internet site for postcard exchange. I sent a card to another Post Crosser, Ilona from Germany. She asked that people tell her which magical power they would like to have. Her question really made me think!

In turn, I thought it would be an interesting project to ask people to pose Thought-Provoking Questions. I would do my best to answer with my opinion, and I would encourage others to add theirs.

And, so was born this blog! I hope that it will be the home for many interesting conversations in the year ahead!



Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Yummmmmm

Ness, the pierced poet from New Zealand, sent a recipe (reproduced below) and asked



What is your favorite meal?

First, I can't imagine having only ONE!


Second, I can imagine liking nearly any meal as long as I am enjoying the company of people I like!


Third, I still can't imagine having only ONE!

Here's the recipe:

6 oz (170 g) butter
6 oz (170 g) sugar
3 eggs
6 oz (170 g) flour
6 oz (170 g) cornflour
1.5 teaspoons baking powder
raspberry jam
icing sugar (confectioners' sugar)

Cream butter and sugar well, adding eggs one at a time.

Sift flours together twice.

Add flours and baking powder to butter/sugar/eggs.

Drop small, even teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.

Bake 8-10 minutes at 400 degrees F (or 200 degrees C).

When cool, smear with raspberry jam and make into sandwiches. Dust with powdered sugar.



EAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment