the interesting idea... the start of this project... the conversations to come



I'm a member of Post Crossing, the internet site for postcard exchange. I sent a card to another Post Crosser, Ilona from Germany. She asked that people tell her which magical power they would like to have. Her question really made me think!

In turn, I thought it would be an interesting project to ask people to pose Thought-Provoking Questions. I would do my best to answer with my opinion, and I would encourage others to add theirs.

And, so was born this blog! I hope that it will be the home for many interesting conversations in the year ahead!



Friday, June 24, 2011

Two riddles!



On the card with the cave: Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

On the card with the names: These people have something in common. What is it?

As far as riddle number one is concerned, I have no idea which came first, but I do know which came next: the chef with the saute pan!

As far as riddle number two is concerned, I suggest that they are all left handed. We shall see when the Post Crosser who sent the card supplies the answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment