the interesting idea... the start of this project... the conversations to come



I'm a member of Post Crossing, the internet site for postcard exchange. I sent a card to another Post Crosser, Ilona from Germany. She asked that people tell her which magical power they would like to have. Her question really made me think!

In turn, I thought it would be an interesting project to ask people to pose Thought-Provoking Questions. I would do my best to answer with my opinion, and I would encourage others to add theirs.

And, so was born this blog! I hope that it will be the home for many interesting conversations in the year ahead!



Thursday, December 23, 2010

Oh, so many things


Mandy from Canada (and the dog in the golf bag, presumably) want to know:

What are you avoiding?

On any day, I can answer with things big and small! There's always the laundry, for one thing. Eventually, it's do the wash or buy new underwear! Then there's the long overdue "to-do" list of things that aren't urgent... (I am going to replace that burned out bulb in hallway... repair the dripping faucet). There's other stuff, I am sure, but I am not going to look at that right now!

1 comment:

  1. Publicity among the people I know, but who are still strangers to me - basically, teenagers.

    ReplyDelete