the interesting idea... the start of this project... the conversations to come



I'm a member of Post Crossing, the internet site for postcard exchange. I sent a card to another Post Crosser, Ilona from Germany. She asked that people tell her which magical power they would like to have. Her question really made me think!

In turn, I thought it would be an interesting project to ask people to pose Thought-Provoking Questions. I would do my best to answer with my opinion, and I would encourage others to add theirs.

And, so was born this blog! I hope that it will be the home for many interesting conversations in the year ahead!



Friday, December 3, 2010

Wild, wacky, weird?


Anniele from the Netherlands wonders...

When was the last time you actually did something weird/wacky/crazy for the sheer joy of it, in the presence of others?

Her card shows "When bad clothes happen to good people," and is specifically called "Attack of the Clothes." I love a great hat, but I think my friends might think that the acid green, purple and black number that I wore into my local coffee shop one morning might have been another such attack. If such a thing counts, that would have been the last time - about 6 weeks ago!

1 comment:

  1. Hats most certainly count ^^

    And I clearly need to work on my handwriting! Thanks for answering and best wishes, Anniek

    ReplyDelete