the interesting idea... the start of this project... the conversations to come



I'm a member of Post Crossing, the internet site for postcard exchange. I sent a card to another Post Crosser, Ilona from Germany. She asked that people tell her which magical power they would like to have. Her question really made me think!

In turn, I thought it would be an interesting project to ask people to pose Thought-Provoking Questions. I would do my best to answer with my opinion, and I would encourage others to add theirs.

And, so was born this blog! I hope that it will be the home for many interesting conversations in the year ahead!



Friday, May 20, 2011

Flamethrowing? Flame-eating?

From Puerto Rico (where I've visited twice and love three times over!) comes a) a hot FIRE-EATER and b) a cool question!
In last year's scavenger hunt, I listed "Fire Eater" as one of my desires, and at last I have one - and a very slick one it is.
The sender also posed a good question:
What super power would you like to have?
That question, in fact, was the inspiration for this whole blog! Someone else asked that in the Post Crossing Profile, and I decided I wanted to know more questions. So, maybe the super power that I want is the power to generate conversation!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you have visited Puerto Rico already - I'm happy to hear that you liked it here! :)

    I'm also happy to learn that my question hits home :)

    ReplyDelete