the interesting idea... the start of this project... the conversations to come



I'm a member of Post Crossing, the internet site for postcard exchange. I sent a card to another Post Crosser, Ilona from Germany. She asked that people tell her which magical power they would like to have. Her question really made me think!

In turn, I thought it would be an interesting project to ask people to pose Thought-Provoking Questions. I would do my best to answer with my opinion, and I would encourage others to add theirs.

And, so was born this blog! I hope that it will be the home for many interesting conversations in the year ahead!



Wednesday, May 18, 2011

If wishes were fishes

I'd be hip deep in herring! Many PostCrossers want to know about wishes, like Isebelle:
If you could realize one simple wish, what would it be?
My wish is always the same: peace. It's not such a simple wish, however; and that's what she asked for. A simpler wish: for the number of socks going into the laundry to equal the number of socks coming out of the laundry.

1 comment:

  1. I had to giggle out loud. Really is a simple wish that produces a huge smile!

    ReplyDelete