the interesting idea... the start of this project... the conversations to come



I'm a member of Post Crossing, the internet site for postcard exchange. I sent a card to another Post Crosser, Ilona from Germany. She asked that people tell her which magical power they would like to have. Her question really made me think!

In turn, I thought it would be an interesting project to ask people to pose Thought-Provoking Questions. I would do my best to answer with my opinion, and I would encourage others to add theirs.

And, so was born this blog! I hope that it will be the home for many interesting conversations in the year ahead!



Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dream places... dream palaces?


Veverka from Czechoslovakia posed this question... directly related, I think to the last question...

What would be your dream place?

It would probably be a place I could be homesick for before ever having seen... When I think of favorite places, I think of how different they'd be for each of us. I love the ocean, but don't too much like the beach. I like people around but crave solitude and space at the same time. I'd probably spend so much time tinkering with my dream place that I wouldn't get to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment