the interesting idea... the start of this project... the conversations to come



I'm a member of Post Crossing, the internet site for postcard exchange. I sent a card to another Post Crosser, Ilona from Germany. She asked that people tell her which magical power they would like to have. Her question really made me think!

In turn, I thought it would be an interesting project to ask people to pose Thought-Provoking Questions. I would do my best to answer with my opinion, and I would encourage others to add theirs.

And, so was born this blog! I hope that it will be the home for many interesting conversations in the year ahead!



Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Puzzler!


Laura D, from the Netherlands, sent this one (on a lovely handpainted card):

What is it that we all want to become, but no one wants to be?

I submit that we all want to be a day older - and a day after that and a day after that - while none of us wants to be "older."

I'll let you know if Laura responds!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Terri G.!

    This question does sound rather like a riddle, and I think you've hit upon the right answer: no one wants to be old, but the alternative is to die young.

    GREAT idea for a blog, by the way.

    Happy PostCrossing

    -- Lori (extrajoker from PostCrossing)

    ReplyDelete