the interesting idea... the start of this project... the conversations to come



I'm a member of Post Crossing, the internet site for postcard exchange. I sent a card to another Post Crosser, Ilona from Germany. She asked that people tell her which magical power they would like to have. Her question really made me think!

In turn, I thought it would be an interesting project to ask people to pose Thought-Provoking Questions. I would do my best to answer with my opinion, and I would encourage others to add theirs.

And, so was born this blog! I hope that it will be the home for many interesting conversations in the year ahead!



Monday, October 11, 2010

To Sleep, Perchance to Dream


On a beautiful card, sombre and striking, GreenMay from China wonders...


Can Time stop to make Beauty ever sleeping?


Where would the story be without Beauty's awakening?

No comments:

Post a Comment