the interesting idea... the start of this project... the conversations to come



I'm a member of Post Crossing, the internet site for postcard exchange. I sent a card to another Post Crosser, Ilona from Germany. She asked that people tell her which magical power they would like to have. Her question really made me think!

In turn, I thought it would be an interesting project to ask people to pose Thought-Provoking Questions. I would do my best to answer with my opinion, and I would encourage others to add theirs.

And, so was born this blog! I hope that it will be the home for many interesting conversations in the year ahead!



Saturday, February 12, 2011

An Astronaut? A Fire Fighter? An Engineer?

Dianne, from Australia, asks several related questions:
Do you remember what you wanted to be "when you grew up"?

Can you imagine pursuing that path now in hindsight?

What might have been different if you had?


Wow. I realized that I don't remember a childhood fantasy of "when I grow up"! I am going to have to ask my dad, whom I will see in a few days if HE remembers anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment