the interesting idea... the start of this project... the conversations to come



I'm a member of Post Crossing, the internet site for postcard exchange. I sent a card to another Post Crosser, Ilona from Germany. She asked that people tell her which magical power they would like to have. Her question really made me think!

In turn, I thought it would be an interesting project to ask people to pose Thought-Provoking Questions. I would do my best to answer with my opinion, and I would encourage others to add theirs.

And, so was born this blog! I hope that it will be the home for many interesting conversations in the year ahead!



Friday, February 11, 2011

Multiple Choice PLUS the Joy of Little Things



Pyu, from Japan, poses a multiple choice question.

What is the most important thing in your life?


a) Love

b) Family

c) Money

d) Time



For me, Time to spend with the Family and Friends whom I Love (and Money enough so that none of us is in need).


Which leads to Marjoke's question (which comes with a story).

Last year, I started enjoying all the little things. It started snowing one day and I decided to walk home. One moment, I was standing on the street lookng up to the falling snow and everyone ran by me in a big hurry but if you can get energy out of such little moments, why isn't anybody else standing still in the middle of the street and enjoying the little things?

Beats me, Marjoke. The little things are the things I like to have the TIME to spend enjoying with the FAMILY and friends whom I LOVE.

(See how neatly this all comes together?)

No comments:

Post a Comment