the interesting idea... the start of this project... the conversations to come



I'm a member of Post Crossing, the internet site for postcard exchange. I sent a card to another Post Crosser, Ilona from Germany. She asked that people tell her which magical power they would like to have. Her question really made me think!

In turn, I thought it would be an interesting project to ask people to pose Thought-Provoking Questions. I would do my best to answer with my opinion, and I would encourage others to add theirs.

And, so was born this blog! I hope that it will be the home for many interesting conversations in the year ahead!



Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Catching up

Suddenly Post Crossers have been inundating me with Thought Provoking Questions, so (in an effort to catch up), I'm going to post multiple questions for a few days. Pick the one you want to comment on!

Robert, from Israel, wonders "Can one imagine a world where humans no longer destroy?" To that, I respond, "If hoping for something with one's whole heart is a way of imagining something, then yes I can."






Luis, from Portugal, sent a question concerning Assange and WikiLeaks, but the back of the card was damaged and I can't figure out what the question is!


Semmese, from Hungary, asks "Who's afraid of Virginia Woolf" and that whipped me right back to my undergraduate days as an English major!

No comments:

Post a Comment