the interesting idea... the start of this project... the conversations to come



I'm a member of Post Crossing, the internet site for postcard exchange. I sent a card to another Post Crosser, Ilona from Germany. She asked that people tell her which magical power they would like to have. Her question really made me think!

In turn, I thought it would be an interesting project to ask people to pose Thought-Provoking Questions. I would do my best to answer with my opinion, and I would encourage others to add theirs.

And, so was born this blog! I hope that it will be the home for many interesting conversations in the year ahead!



Monday, February 14, 2011

Ten Unanswered Questions

I simply HAVE to catch up! So, in one big burst, here are 10 cards and 10 questions! Get ready to be provoked!

1) If you could do one thing to help others (assuming money wasn’t an issue), what would you like to do?
2) Why do we exist?
3) If you could relive one day in your life, what would it be?
4) Why is it 60 minutes per second and 60 minutes per hour?
5) After taking away all of your layers/masks, who are you?
6) Would you give your life to save someone else’s?
7) What do you think about peace in the whole world?
8) What does someone need to do to wake up happy every day?
9) Why do round pizzas come in square boxes?
10) If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there, does it make a sound?

No comments:

Post a Comment